Before I was an admin, I did have someone harass me this way before. He spammed Medic key when fully healed and did it over and over and over for entire maps. I asked him nicely to stop and then he started intentionally trolling me with it. I stopped playing medic because of it and I was a demo and he was engie and continued to run in circles around me pressing Medic over and over as much as the game would let him. He would wait the few seconds until he could do it again and then come after me again. He did this to me for 3 days straight until I stopped playing on Dustbowl.
He bothered me so much every time I was on, I even remember his name. He's the only person I ever muted in game (and after getting my G, I unmuted him in case he comes back).
For clarity: I'm saying this is a good discussion because now if I saw someone doing what he did to me, I would w/k for it but then if he continued, would an O back me up for the ban? Because back then when I was an e, I called for help 3 times before leaving on my own because I couldn't play with this person anymore.
The first two times: no one came.
The third time: I was told "Nothing wrong with using in-game chat commands."