Poll: Rotation?

Rotate Maps?

  • Yes

    Points: 25 75.8%
  • No

    Points: 8 24.2%

  • Total voters
    33
People don't play on it in the first place. Get some dedication first then we will see about changing.

Also, we already know rotations don't work, whether it be CS:S or CS:GO. Sorry to be blunt, but that is just how it is.
 
No because no one plays on it now members and pubs. It'll be somewhat filled at the beginning because members will want to play it but then it will most likely die again.
 
No. You already see people leaving because they think the map is changing. When we have people who actually fill the server like I used to then we can. Intill then don't fix a server that can still get filled on a regular basis. It's literally so easy to fill dust 2 but people don't, thats why I lost interest in filling it because I felt like it was only me and a select few.

Switch it to rotation and the server won't be filled at all past the first week hype.
 
Yes but then no because like everyone else said when your on dust2 and see map swtiching to something new or stupid everyone is gonna leave, far as popularity I think people just don't feel it as it could be filled including me myself cause I have lack from it some.
 
I've been saying it for a long time now. Classic Competitive Rotation servers are the way to go. I'm always on CS:GO and I can say for a fact that I play a lot more casual then most of the people who are going to post here. The casual servers that are always full are the 12v12 Classic Comp Rotation servers (not sure if they can be bigger). A perfect example is the CaliforniaCS Servers. They are full all day. Why? Because like competitive, there is a max of 30 rounds so there is less map change. Longer time means bigger drops and people don't leave as often. Rotation allows people to vote for what map they want to play on. I honestly can't see why our server is like this.
 
Last edited:
I've been saying it for a long time now. Classic Competitive Rotation servers are the way to go. I'm always on CS:GO and I can say for a fact that I play a lot more casual then most of the people who are going to post here. The casual servers that are always full are the 12v12 Classic Comp Rotation servers (not sure if they can be bigger). A perfect example is the CaliforniaCS Servers. They are full all day. Why? Because like competitive, there is a max of 30 rounds so there is less map change. Longer time means bigger drops and people don't leave as often. Rotation allows people to vote for what map they want to play on. I honestly can't see why our server is like this.

^
 
Just to clarify guys this rotation server would replace the dust2 24/7 just in case you thought we would be getting another server.
 
I'm pretty sure we've tried a rotation server before. Just because other servers work out doesn't mean ours will. Our current server is FINE. You can easily fill it. I'd be willing to go back to filling it everyday if I had help. Changing the server doesn't change the fact that we don't have a player base in csgo, nor the dedication from our current members. Especially the people who only fill the server when a leadership member is in the server, doesn't help at all. Tbh I'm fine with getting a new server, but like I said nothing is going to change, it's us who have change. I've played the game since beta and that's my honest opinion.


You even see people leaving the server when they think our current map is going to change.

Lastly, do some research of we are going to change to a rotation server. Don't pick crappy maps

Tl;dr
We have to change, not the server.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
I've been saying it for a long time now. Classic Competitive Rotation servers are the way to go. I'm always on CS:GO and I can say for a fact that I play a lot more casual then most of the people who are going to post here. The casual servers that are always full are the 12v12 Classic Comp Rotation servers (not sure if they can be bigger). A perfect example is the CaliforniaCS Servers. They are full all day. Why? Because like competitive, there is a max of 30 rounds so there is less map change. Longer time means bigger drops and people don't leave as often. Rotation allows people to vote for what map they want to play on. I honestly can't see why our server is like this.

I think 12v12 is a perty decent size compared to the 48 slot servers less time and more play, I know some people look at time they have to wait to spawn 12 is just to more then the competitive,
 
You seem to forget we already had a competitive server


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You seem to forget we already had a competitive server


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not talking about a straight up comp server. Read what I said again. You know what, forget it. If people love it the way it is right now so much, empty, fine by me. What I'm offering is a new style we haven't tried yet. I think there are quite a few of us who agree with me. This isn't the first time I've mention this, but by all mean, lets leave it the way it is right now. I don't understand why people refuse to try new things.
 
Last edited:
I'm not talking about a straight up comp server. Read what I said again. You know what, forget it. If people love it the way it is right now so much, empty, fine by me. What I'm offering is a new style we haven't tried yet. I think there are quite a few of us who agree with me. This isn't the first time I've mention this, but by all mean, lets leave it the way it is right now.


So our server is going to automatically fill? Like you said our server is empty, what makes you think a new server will get people to play past the hype. You can't compare other servers to us. They aren't/weren't in the same situation as us. But I will say if we do change servers this would be what i would want. Like I said before, our servers only get filled when leadership are filling it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
So our server is going to automatically fill? Like you said our server is empty, what makes you think a new server will get people to play past the hype. You can't compare other servers to us. They aren't/weren't in the same situation as us. But I will say if we do change servers this would be what i would want. Like I said before, our servers only get filled when leadership are filling it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me then, why is it every time we fill the server, I'm almost always the last one to disconnect, which at the point the server is dead. Why is it when we fill the server, the pubs never stay after we leave? Hell why does the server filling people/leadership leave after just an hour on the server? I'll tell why. The server is straight up boring after a short time. It's the same map, same 15 max rounds, same 20 seconds before loading the same map. Nothing gets changed. Nothing's fresh. It's boring. If you can't see that by now, I'm done talking with you.
 
Tell me then, why is it every time we fill the server, I'm almost always the last one to disconnect, which at the point the server is dead. Why is it when we fill the server, the pubs never stay after we leave? Hell why does the server filling people/leadership leave after just an hour on the server? I'll tell why. The server is straight up boring after a short time. It's the same map, same 15 max rounds, same 20 seconds before loading the same map. Nothing gets changed. Nothing's fresh. It's boring. If you can't see that by now, I'm done talking with you.


I'm not trying to argue with you, nor am I saying you're wrong. I'm just stating my opinion. I feel your pain, I tried filling that server everyday for almost a month. It gets boring after a while and I see why changing it may help the server. IF and when we change the server we would need to push to fill the server for more than the first month.


Don't take other peoples opinion so personal lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Like I said before, our servers only get filled when leadership are filling it.

What? Whenever I or any of the members of the SFT fill it it gets filled. Everytime I fill it it becomes empty because people start to leave, and it slowly dies down to me and the bots. Even then I will still stay there idling for a good half an hour to an hour. Obviously you don't pay enough attention to the filling of the GO server, or any servers, because we, the SFT, fill servers on a daily basis.
 
What? Whenever I or any of the members of the SFT fill it it gets filled. Everytime I fill it it becomes empty because people start to leave, and it slowly dies down to me and the bots. Even then I will still stay there idling for a good half an hour to an hour. Obviously you don't pay enough attention to the filling of the GO server, or any servers, because we, the SFT, fill servers on a daily basis.


Don't give me that crap enfo lol. I'll slap u. The only time it doesn't get filled without leadership is the one or two days it gets put on the schedule. I should have put an exception to maybe you but no one else filled it on a consistent basis.

I'm done posting in this thread. I stated the facts and my opinion. I will say if we do get a server than cheesy's idea would probably be the best.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top