Found these in TF2...

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
Someone posted one of these in TF2, I figured I would share the lot of them with you all :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/embed/eajxDS98UgQ[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/embed/pVZzaYIoZIs[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/embed/2hIV-68I-qU[/ame]
 
I used to play dota, but I played less and less over time. I've been wanting to get back into it, but my friends have a full team these days :/

I might start playing again, but I would have to play on a full team of people I know. I don't want to deal with jerks, you know?
 
I used to play dota, but I played less and less over time. I've been wanting to get back into it, but my friends have a full team these days :/

I might start playing again, but I would have to play on a full team of people I know. I don't want to deal with jerks, you know?

yea I still have you on my friends list I think my steam name is キャメロン
 
Back
Top