It's been a while but after tomorrow I'll be back

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
f58bYx9.jpg


Things have been a bit hectic for this Blu Engie these past few rounds. Works been crazy with notifications of a kick vote, team members getting scrambled and at times leaving to the point it seemed I'm was the only one on the team. Moved to a new base but I could not connect to item server due to the lag but after long talks with the administrator a new route to the intelligence has opened up and I'll be back to fight with/kill you all again.

Translation: Work in the Air Force has been crazy the past few months. Threats of a mass layoff have everyone on edge and many are getting out to the point do more with less is now do less with less. Moved to a new house but the internet here sucks with only 10MB connection at best but will be upgraded to 50MB tomorrow.

So I'll be back to do some good old engineer'in for the dabs division. Here is a nice little pic I found to go with the news of the mini invasion thats coming.

Now my question is what have i missed (In game) and here at dabs division?
 
Well hey there! I've been wondering where you were. Good to see you on the way back. You haven't missed too much, just some fun events and some new peeps who have joined the division.
 
The Polish is BACK... YAYAYAY!
Man we need you with all those sentries, I don't have enough engies to backstab and sentries to sap, I mean what O.O
We need to play together sometimes again, maybe I can pocket medic you a bit and you can help level up my Medi Gun ;)
Looking forward of seeing you my friend, We all missed you :)
 
Well, good luck with the Air Force stuff, hope ya don't get cut.
 
Ah puuurfect, Polish I'll see you in in the battlefield. Though we should team up :3
 
Laptop: $2,000
Desktop: $6,000
AFSC: 2A5X3 but its since changed with our merger with Electronic Warfare

And to all the Spy's sharpening your knives thinking you can backstab me just a easily as any other Pub Engie, ya'll about to have a really bad day. As the mini's are a coming.
 
Back already and you already used us to invade an OP:X thread? I like this man.
 
I propose The Polish, Nether, Soupy and Myself get together :3
 
Back already and you already used us to invade an OP:X thread? I like this man.

It's called announcing you are back in style. Some posts gifts, other show off their hats, I open the flood gates and expose another division to the glory that is the dabs cat/hat division.

I propose The Polish, Nether, Soupy and Myself get together :3

And do what take on the Minecraft division next? We already deployed the Fullmetal at them I don't think they will be able to survive that rain of gifts. God help them if Someone grabs one of Kazoo cats and tosses it over there or inform Meep that they don't believe in fire.

here, dry your tears with my 5mb modem that loves to reboot itself periodically

Thanks Aperture. This guy is the best knowing full well how absorbent piece of junk modems are and willing to share his to help another through hard times of poor bandwidth.
 
Last edited:
I feel like Minecraft is the next division for extermination.... *Cough* I meen ally list. We shall invade them with our flying kitty saucers and our flying hats and minis.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top