We have been summoned to the OP:X Division

I can't wake to make "who's the cutest pony" thread in the op:X divison. :3
 
I can't wake to make "who's the cutest pony" thread in the op:X divison. :3

I'M THE CUTEST PONY! IT'S SETTLED!

You guys should drop by the CoD division :3 I've been playing in there more now to help get it started, although I haven't been gaming much all together.
 
I'M THE CUTEST PONY! IT'S SETTLED!

You guys should drop by the CoD division :3 I've been playing in there more now to help get it started, although I haven't been gaming much all together.

Didn't the axe the CoD division O_o
 
I can't wake to make "who's the cutest pony" thread in the op:X divison. :3

h0CCD5A82
 

It's like you try to be clever but you never get there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In any case, the rest of you TF2 fellas aren't as bad as the CS guys make you out to be. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top