- Joined
- Oct 26, 2013
- Messages
- 2,078
I kinda went all out last month with the sticker capsules, and got a ridiculous amount of stickers. I sold most of them (including my foils) but kept two (LDLC and Complexity) for the following economy experiment.
My question is this: does the typical CSGO price model apply to these limited edition stickers? Does the price climb since they're limited, or go way down over time with the rest of CSGO equipment? My grade in AP Macroeconomics isn't the best, so I'm not sure myself. I would greatly like to have some intelligent insight on this.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My question is this: does the typical CSGO price model apply to these limited edition stickers? Does the price climb since they're limited, or go way down over time with the rest of CSGO equipment? My grade in AP Macroeconomics isn't the best, so I'm not sure myself. I would greatly like to have some intelligent insight on this.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk













