new speed run in half life!

Outside the map = cheating.
so is getting 4500 health

All the HL1 speedruns use glitches, bugs and scripts that are possible with the games engine, and where is 4500 hp

edit : Nevermind just saw it, still exploiting a bug in the games engine so I guess it's allowed, since everyone who speedruns can do it
 
Last edited:
All the HL1 speedruns use glitches, bugs and scripts that are possible with the games engine, and where is 4500 hp

edit : Nevermind just saw it, still exploiting a bug in the games engine so I guess it's allowed, since everyone who speedruns can do it

Aye, Anything you can do in a game can be used.
 
All the HL1 speedruns use glitches, bugs and scripts that are possible with the games engine, and where is 4500 hp

edit : Nevermind just saw it, still exploiting a bug in the games engine so I guess it's allowed, since everyone who speedruns can do it

so does the css speed runs
 
iJwDSJn.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top