Immmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

TheRazeRuler

Poster
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
132
Well. I have returned from the land of the dead. Also known as Washington DC. Just kiddin. Anyway, I've gotten most of my life problems worked out
Except for 2 that I can't solve... :(
and I'm ready to play some videa gaims. Oh, and thank you all for being so supportive on my last post.
HEY RAWBURT. HERE YA GO. A RETURN POST. YA HAPPY!? JK
 
I already said it once, but welcome back! :)

Sorry to hear you weren't able to solve all the problems, but we're here for you!
 
Hey brother welcome back! Sorry to hear your problems are not all solved.. but hey you managed it and that is awesome!
 
oh, is that what you play games on?

Finally, someone who feels my pain.

I used to play on a 7 year old desktop that shut down every 30 minutes of gaming due to my cat chewing on a bunch of wires. And it's only been a few months that I haven't been using that computer.
 
I used to play on a 7 year old desktop that shut down every 30 minutes of gaming due to my cat chewing on a bunch of wires. And it's only been a few months that I haven't been using that computer.

Kiitttttty wuv.

Welcome Back there raze! :D
 
Might I add, it overheats like a poop.

heh... got a decent laptop paid for me by a school district my dad works for :3 runs some games nicely, other games /cough BL2 but I still play with Community managers on it/ can be very hot...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top