April Recruiting Drive

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
6te0.png


Are you interested in showing off your skills on knowing how to recruit? Or do you wish to help bring someone new to our family?



Well just your luck! StormChaser and I will be hosting a Recruitment Drive on the 24th of April! So come and join us for the Recruitment Drive!



Host: UnderCoverSpy16

Co-Host: Insomnia Princess

Time: 7CST

Where: TeamSpeak

When: April 24th

Will there be a prizes?: YESS!!

Will there be snacks and beverages?: Of course!! That is why we have a fridge!!

See you all there :)
​
 
Last edited:
I am still at work. I want to get more involved in recruiting, but it will have to wait until I am back in Omaha/Central time zone.
 
The prize was IP's love. I bet the people who missed it are so jelly
 
I am still at work. I want to get more involved in recruiting, but it will have to wait until I am back in Omaha/Central time zone.

No worries. We also have some PSC events that are held at 9EST which might be a little better for your time zone but cover the same basic principles. Not sure when you get out of work. That's 6pm Pacific so still might be too early.

I'd also be happy to get with you one-on-one in TS at a time that works for you and give you the overview of these events. Our focus is on teaching members at the event/drive/Invasion how to go out and build a stronger community every time they play.

So anyone at all who is interested but can't make the scheduled events for whatever reason, feel free to get with me. Don't be shy. :) We can even hold some impromptu classes/drives if we get two or more people available.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top