- Joined
- Sep 14, 2008
- Messages
- 1,389
Hi guy's.
I've been very active up to latly but I need to slow down a bit. It's not you, It' me...i swear
I got a second job at six flags with means i wont be at my pc all the time like i was. Now I am not steping down or anything, I'm just not going to be super active like i was...
Just so you can see how crazy it's starting off here's my shift so far...
P.s. Yes you can stalk me at six flags if you want
Fri 05/09/2014 Ride Ops 1570 -Viper Attendant 10:15 - 17:30
Sat 05/10/2014 Ride Ops 1540 -Giant Drop Attendant 09:30 - 15:00
Sun 05/11/2014 Ride Ops 1530 -River Rocker Operator 10:15 - 19:15
Mon 05/12/2014
Tue 05/13/2014
Wed 05/14/2014 Ride Ops 1530 -River Rocker Operator 10:15 - 18:15
Thu 05/15/2014 Ride Ops 1540 -Giant Drop Breaker 11:00 - 17:00
Fri 05/16/2014 Ride Ops 1120 -Columbia Carousel Attendant 09:30 - 19:15
Sat 05/17/2014 Ride Ops 1540 -Giant Drop Attendant 09:30 - 20:30
Sun 05/18/2014 Ride Ops 1540 -Giant Drop Attendant 10:00 - 19:30
Mon 05/19/2014
I've been very active up to latly but I need to slow down a bit. It's not you, It' me...i swear

I got a second job at six flags with means i wont be at my pc all the time like i was. Now I am not steping down or anything, I'm just not going to be super active like i was...
Just so you can see how crazy it's starting off here's my shift so far...
P.s. Yes you can stalk me at six flags if you want

Fri 05/09/2014 Ride Ops 1570 -Viper Attendant 10:15 - 17:30
Sat 05/10/2014 Ride Ops 1540 -Giant Drop Attendant 09:30 - 15:00
Sun 05/11/2014 Ride Ops 1530 -River Rocker Operator 10:15 - 19:15
Mon 05/12/2014
Tue 05/13/2014
Wed 05/14/2014 Ride Ops 1530 -River Rocker Operator 10:15 - 18:15
Thu 05/15/2014 Ride Ops 1540 -Giant Drop Breaker 11:00 - 17:00
Fri 05/16/2014 Ride Ops 1120 -Columbia Carousel Attendant 09:30 - 19:15
Sat 05/17/2014 Ride Ops 1540 -Giant Drop Attendant 09:30 - 20:30
Sun 05/18/2014 Ride Ops 1540 -Giant Drop Attendant 10:00 - 19:30
Mon 05/19/2014





















