[Event] Interactive Recruiting Scenarios 5/9/14

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
Z0F63lN.jpg


Have questions about recruiting?​


It's time for a new TF2 Recruiting event and you're invited!​

When: Friday, May 9th 8PM EST

Where: In TeamSpeak 3 (a channel will be designated for this event in advance.)

Why: To roleplay situations and complications that can occur during the recruiting or signup/registration process for new recruits.


The TF2 Recruitment Host team wants you to feel confident walking potential recruits through the sign up process. Join your host Insomnia Princess as we explore common recruiting scenarios and how to troubleshoot potential obstacles.

In this event, we roleplay scenarios with recruiting and give you answers to common problems such as:

- your recruit is having trouble signing up
- your recruit put on e tags but didn't sign up on the website yet
- PSC flagged your recruit's app with an issue
- your recruit is stuck on MAUL verification
- etc

We want you to feel confident and comfortable with the recruiting/registration process. There will also be an open Q&A time so come out and get all of your questions answered. All ranks welcome!

See you there!

Reminder: Please keep in mind that while we highly encourage participation, we ask you to hold the mic while hosts are speaking so that the event can flow successfully and everyone can hear the information being presented. Thank you!
 
There will be prizes, too. I love our recruiting regulars but I'd love to see some new faces who don't consider themselves "recruiters" because this will be key for you if you're ever playing with someone who asks you, "Hey, can I join eGO?"
 
I might. Depends if I can break away from studying.


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 
I made some time. You'll see me there.


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top