New PC!!!

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
I got this a while ago (2-3 weeks) but I was sooo busy i never go the time to brag about it ;) ... but here it is (1099.99$):
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=4d7f6ffe60053db0efa647f749fd5c06en02

10283823.jpg



What do you guys think :o
I also got a better graphics card or something... Not too sure what it was but it made it faster and i got like more fps and stuff :P

Back to studying!!!
 
Well, you sure have time to brag about it now.

And exams aren't over ;)
 
And exams aren't over ;)

Correct, I have done an exam today, one more tomorrow.. But I don't know what to study anymore.. I have been studying (outside of school) for like 6 hours (or more) everyday.. I think I'm just going to do practice exams now.
 
You never left.

I DID............. I haven't played a video game for like... ever since i left which is a long time. Just today i don't know what to study anymore. I covered my whole syllabus 5 times. I'm done I think. And also I haven't been on the forums a whole lot. Just like 30 min a day unlike 5 hours+ a day everyday like before :x
I swear I never actually got to try out what my PC can actually do... Darn.. come on just one more week UCS16... one more week.
 
I DID............. I haven't played a video game for like... ever since i left which is a long time. Just today i don't know what to study anymore. I covered my whole syllabus 5 times. I'm done I think. And also I haven't been on the forums a whole lot. Just like 30 min a day unlike 5 hours+ a day everyday like before :x
I swear I never actually got to try out what my PC can actually do... Darn.. come on just one more week UCS16... one more week.

I checked gameMe two days ago, and I saw you on the Dustbowl server... I would've hopped on Steam beta chat to scold you, but I was waiting on an email from my group and didn't feel like it.
 
And also I haven't been on the forums a whole lot. Just like 30 min a day unlike 5 hours+ a day everyday like before :x

You have perfectly displayed for us the first stage of trying to overcome addiction - denial.

You must push towards the last stage - acceptance. This is your gateway to an addiction-free lifestyle.

Fear not, young studious sphee, as we fellow division members, not ironically, accept your addiction (and even share it in some cases ;) )
 
I checked gameMe two days ago, and I saw you on the Dustbowl server... I would've hopped on Steam beta chat to scold you, but I was waiting on an email from my group and didn't feel like it.

I TOOK A SMALL BREAK OKAY.... also I blame maserati.. he pretty much made me go on TF2 that day :P Plus I did not even have fun because I sucked at TF2 that day :P Also KAZOO SHUSH.
*Walks shamefully out of the door* Also hats.... WHY IS THIS THREAD COMING TO THIS... YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE COMMENTING ABOUT MY PC NOT IF I PLAYED ONCE.......gah


You have perfectly displayed for us the first stage of trying to overcome addiction - denial.

You must push towards the last stage - acceptance. This is your gateway to an addiction-free lifestyle.

Fear not, young studious sphee, as we fellow division members, not ironically, accept your addiction (and even share it in some cases ;) )

Thank you my young anakin, Now I must go back to reviewing. Wish me luck my young one!
 
Last edited:
If you can't name every individual part of it and all the specs, you ain't a true hardware nurd. <3


Sent from my potato using electrolysis.
 
If you can't name every individual part of it and all the specs, you ain't a true hardware nurd. <3


Sent from my potato using electrolysis.

I built my computer 3 years ago and can still remember all the parts.

In other news, I built my computer 3 years ago, for the same price, and it has comparable specs.

Moral of the story, build your own computer; it's far more satisfying. It's way cheaper too.

You can find step by step videos on youtube if you don't know how/don't feel comfortable.

It's a little late now, but do it for the next one for sure :thumbup1:
 
You've been taking several small breaks, Undercover. GET BACK TO WORK.
:p

Edit because it's essential that I add this: NO FUN ALLOWED.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top