Oh, that was today.

Nix

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
4,695
iUZaexT.png


That's that folks.

Now I'm not here to complain about why I haven't gotten my Two-Year Recognition award because it's already been 24 months and 4 hours after I joined the eGO forums.

I'd like to say that I've had a wonderful time and have really felt at home here. I know I'm a bit antisocial and don't.....actually regularly talk to anyone who's still in eGO besides two people. And one's a potato and the other's in CS. Even if I don't talk to any of you much I still know and love you guys and hope you feel the same.

I could also take my time here to say that I'm leaving for a while. But we all know that won't actually happen. Last year I confirmed that this site isn't banned from Chinese internet and I also connected to Valve Maps for a bit of admining at the same time. Knowing me, I'll still be just as active as I am now. Who knows? Anyway, I'll be in China for a few months. Cya.

tl;dr Hi, I've been here a while. Going to China, probably still gonna be here.
 
iUZaexT.png


That's that folks.

Now I'm not here to complain about why I haven't gotten my Two-Year Recognition award because it's already been 24 months and 4 hours after I joined the eGO forums.

I'd like to say that I've had a wonderful time and have really felt at home here. I know I'm a bit antisocial and don't.....actually regularly talk to anyone who's still in eGO besides two people. And one's a potato and the other's in CS. Even if I don't talk to any of you much I still know and love you guys and hope you feel the same.

I could also take my time here to say that I'm leaving for a while. But we all know that won't actually happen. Last year I confirmed that this site isn't banned from Chinese internet and I also connected to Valve Maps for a bit of admining at the same time. Knowing me, I'll still be just as active as I am now. Who knows? Anyway, I'll be in China for a few months. Cya.

tl;dr Hi, I've been here a while. Going to China, probably still gonna be here.

What about me... I talk to you :c

Anyways, enjoy your time in china! We will miss you <3
 
oh wow, i just realized i passed my third year on the first. woops
anyway, congrats on the two year!
 
Grats man!

Also I'm not in CS anymore xD
 
Honor, it's been great to have you here! And have fun in China. :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top