Happy Birthday to our very special....

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
JHNSN!! Happy Birthday, may you a great day on your 19th year here on earth.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmYU2ikxjpA[/ame]
 
Grats! Merry birthday to the guy who's name I'm too lazy to figure out how to pronounce!


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 
Happy, happy birthday!!!!

(and I pronounce it as "Johnson"... but I butcher quite a few names so don't take my word for it)
 
Actually, it's pronounced Jonathan, you're all wrong :glare:

But thanks :P
 
Congratulations on surviving another 365 days, and welcome to your last year as a teenager. Use it wisely, good sir.
 
I was going to post vocaloids, but op beat me to it.
 
Happy 19th jhnsn. Now go get a job so you can afford some vowels.


Hm? I thought 17 was the last year as a teenager
eighteen?
nineteen?

Or does rodent math use a Base-8 number system?
 
Happy 19th jhnsn. Now go get a job so you can afford some vowels.



eighteen?
nineteen?

Or does rodent math use a Base-8 number system?

No, but the Simpson's do(h)!

homer8.gif


And if you were using a base-8 numbering system, your numbering system would be base-10, right?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top