BM Night and how not to miss the next one

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
Hoping Maserati will be hosting another BM night soon. How do I make sure I don't miss the next one?
 
Well, what you can do is check the upcoming events page (found in the left column of the home page) on the eGO website. All events across all divisions are posted here to ensure everyone knows when events are scheduled. Also, you can subscribe to the eGO TF2 division steam group that will notify you when an event is coming up or when it it starts.

Calendar: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/calendar.php

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Edge-GamersTF2
 
Thanks. I am part of the group and get notifications, but not at my desk at home much unless I am playing TF2 or paying bills, so I need to know ahead of time. I will check the calendar more often.
 
Thanks. I am part of the group and get notifications, but not at my desk at home much unless I am playing TF2 or paying bills, so I need to know ahead of time. I will check the calendar more often.

Here's an option that might work for you:

I use the site calendar and ask that a reminder be sent to me 2 hours before the event. Then I get an email and if I am away from my computer, I get the email on my phone. You can choose the time but I choose 2 hours because earlier and I will forget, later and I might have other commitments.

ie. "Event ___ starting in 2 hours"

That would only help if you have a smartphone and keep your phone around, too, of course.
 
Straight from the Meowth's mouth:

Join the steam group mentioned above and check the calender. I have a feeling Black Mesa will go back to its regularly scheduled Sunday Nights though as the last few were impromptu due to mainly boredom and lack of black mesa events up till then.

The pool is filled with mountain dew once again and steve has a home sooo we will be back more often, promise. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top