Spy Training

There was awhile when Stabby Stabby would play on our payload server.

THAT was a nightmare.
 
Awptimus Prime, anyone? Community vs Pros 5? Yeyeye?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzrLkX5w9GU[/ame]
 
As an engie player primarily, I enjoy the challenge you present, versed, but wouldn't mind taking you down a peg with my mini-sentry and shotgun. I should probably take you up on this training offer so I can learn how you play and turn it against you. :P
 
Nomi I wouldn't be opposed to that. If training helps people learn how to spot spies better, than I'm fine with that too :)
 
I enjoy when I'm playing as Pyro and enemy Spies are disguised as me. As if I'm not already actively looking for strangely behaving players. Might as well not even disguise.

My reasoning for being disguising as a pyro
 
As an engie player primarily, I enjoy the challenge you present, versed, but wouldn't mind taking you down a peg with my mini-sentry and shotgun. I should probably take you up on this training offer so I can learn how you play and turn it against you. :P

That's actually a good idea. :)
 
I'd love to learn a thing or too, I'm no newbie to being a spy or this game. I challenge you to teach me something new.

Add me so we can chat it up, friend :)
 
I'd love to learn a thing or too, I'm no newbie to being a spy or this game. I challenge you to teach me something new.

Add me so we can chat it up, friend :)

The pointy end goes into the soft flesh of your opponent...there I taught ya something what do I win from this challenge?
 
Acooma (one of the best spies in the game) used to go on harvest occasionally and just amby headshot everyone. Made me want to ragequt because of getting headshot from across the map by a spy multiple times.
 
If you want to give a complete noob some spy 101 time, I'd not mind that at all! I've been WAY too nervous to even think about playing spy. But maybe with some pointers, I'd be willing to give it a try. If nothing else, it may make me a better spy hunter ;)
 
If you want to give a complete noob some spy 101 time, I'd not mind that at all! I've been WAY too nervous to even think about playing spy. But maybe with some pointers, I'd be willing to give it a try. If nothing else, it may make me a better spy hunter ;)

Just add me to Steam Friends and we can get together for some training :)
 
Sure thing, just get with me sometime this week and we can go over some stuffs :)
 
Being a spy on eGO servers is really frustrating. 90% of the time if you backstab a member they go pyro, and get ultra defensive.
 
Being a spy on eGO servers is really frustrating. 90% of the time if you backstab a member they go pyro, and get ultra defensive.
What's worse, most members are adequate pyros.

Which is really annoying.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top