- Joined
- Jul 31, 2012
- Messages
- 1,814
There was awhile when Stabby Stabby would play on our payload server.
THAT was a nightmare.
THAT was a nightmare.

There was awhile when Stabby Stabby would play on our payload server.
THAT was a nightmare.

You apparently haven't met strabes.
I enjoy when I'm playing as Pyro and enemy Spies are disguised as me. As if I'm not already actively looking for strangely behaving players. Might as well not even disguise.
As an engie player primarily, I enjoy the challenge you present, versed, but wouldn't mind taking you down a peg with my mini-sentry and shotgun. I should probably take you up on this training offer so I can learn how you play and turn it against you.![]()

I'd love to learn a thing or too, I'm no newbie to being a spy or this game. I challenge you to teach me something new.
Add me so we can chat it up, friend![]()

If you want to give a complete noob some spy 101 time, I'd not mind that at all! I've been WAY too nervous to even think about playing spy. But maybe with some pointers, I'd be willing to give it a try. If nothing else, it may make me a better spy hunter![]()

What's worse, most members are adequate pyros.Being a spy on eGO servers is really frustrating. 90% of the time if you backstab a member they go pyro, and get ultra defensive.