We move into Autumn and a LOT has happened here at EdgeGamers, one thing has stayed the same however, Mochi is showing up and showing out. Mochi has been around for 9 years and has been through a lot of change, her attitude remains the same. Lately, you can find Mochi hanging out in discord or playing on one of our WARDOGS servers.
@GardenGroveVW:
"She's been such a trooper with getting wardogs servers started!"
Questions for
Mochi
How did you choose your username?"I chose my username because I wanted a cute name that represented who I am as a person!"
When did you start playing video games?
"I started playing videogames on my laptop back high school. I would come home from school and browse the CS:GO community servers looking for fun games to play that would give me a break from the 5v5 competitive gameplay."
What is your favorite gaming memory?
"My favorite memory would have to be eGO 24hr event back in 2018. It was just pure 24hr of events. We did whatever the members wanted to do. It was so much fun!!"
How did you discover EdgeGamers?
"I discovered EdgeGamers many years ago while looking for fun CS:GO community servers to play on!"
What is your favorite server/game to play on in EdgeGamers?
My favorite server/game would have to be CS2. Counterstrike is my roots, I grew up playing on eGO Counterstrike servers. I will always be loyal to CS, but lately I have also been enjoying playing on the Wardogs servers. There is always a high pop, Manticore does not always win, and people are so nice on the servers!
What is your favorite thing about EdgeGamers?
My favorite thing about EdgeGamers would have to be the community. When I am bored, it is always nice to be able to have a server to play on and have people to talk to. Whether that be Wardogs, CSS, or CS2!! (just the main servers I play on).
Tell us something most wouldn’t know!
"KissWarden is #1 JB gang"



