Yeah toast!

Also I heard you like bread monsters, so here
UNVqniN_zps28ab9dd4.jpg

tf_throwable_projectile_breadmonster
 
I actually show that to people all the time!!! And sing it like silly. I showed my unit just the other day and made sanc and radio watch it a while ago hahahaha guess i shoulda posted it :P


Sent with my owl using howler
 
The bread obv relates to different classes.

Pretzel - Scout (Boston)
Ration - Soldier
Burnt Toast - Pyro
Crumpet - Demo
Russian Black Bread - Heavy
Cornbread - Engie
Cinnamon Bread - Medic?
Plain White Loaf - Sniper?
Baguette - Spy
 
The bread obv relates to different classes.

Pretzel - Scout (Boston)
Ration - Soldier
Burnt Toast - Pyro
Crumpet - Demo
Russian Black Bread - Heavy
Cornbread - Engie
Cinnamon Bread - Medic?
Plain White Loaf - Sniper?
Baguette - Spy

I thought pretzels related to Medic because they're originally from Germany...

EDIT: One more thing: Seph, do you call it toast?
 
Whatever this new gamemode and map ends up being, we better support it with a server for at least a little while. Especially if it ends up being Moonbase because that map looks just plain awesome.

Also, if a micspammer plays this song, are we expected to follow the normal procedure of W/K/B?
 
Last edited:
YEAH TOAST! I actually really leik toast. :3 TF2 actually stands for Toast Frenzy 2 (because there was OBVIOUSLY a first ;P)
 
YEAH TOAST! I actually really leik toast. :3 TF2 actually stands for Toast Frenzy 2 (because there was OBVIOUSLY a first ;P)

We started out with the toast, since that was going to be the base of our game. People didn't play it.
We scrapped the idea, and threw it in the trash. We needed some medium that our consumers are comfortable with, something that they are familiar with and can relate to.
As our sequel, we decided to add playable human characters into the game, and we pitted them against each other in different locations. The test marketing went good, so we finalized the work and put the game into sale... But since "Toast Frenzy 2" didn't fit on the box art, we had to suffice with "TF2".
I have no idea where this "Team Fortress 2" thing came from. The focus was all about toast. It was always about toast. This whole focus on actual people isn't what I intended.

Toast hat.

Sent from my anything using whatever
 
Whatever this new gamemode and map ends up being, we better support it with a server for at least a little while. Especially if it ends up being Moonbase because that map looks just plain awesome.

Also, if a micspammer plays this song, are we expected to follow the normal procedure of W/K/B?

isnt that the moonbase thing
 
cinnamon raisin toast is the winner man

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3-eFjqcbZg[/ame]
 
I was eating toast while watching this.
 
Double post, but this deserves its own post.

Valve said:
Dispensers now cost 70 metal when using the Gunslinger.

Whoah. WHOAH. WHOAAAAH.

You mean I can build a sentry and a dispenser, get a medium ammo box and build a tele?

Whoah.

Also,

Valve said:
Player condition # 66 (used by the invisibility spell) has been altered:
Weapons now fire slower
Spies can attack while cloaked with only a short time of semi transparency as the cost

Wait, what?

No, wait, what?

So you can literally backstab someone while invisible now?

Valve just broke the game with this update.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top