TF2 members post themselves!

whats wrong with thinking that everything is cute...

It's better when they're preeeeeettyyyyyyyy ^_^

It's not so better when you're angry and all the mean poison keeps saying is "Eeeehehehe you're so cute when you're mad, AWWWW!"
>_>
 
It's better when they're preeeeeettyyyyyyyy ^_^

It's not so better when you're angry and all the mean poison keeps saying is "Eeeehehehe you're so cute when you're mad, AWWWW!"
>_>

I can imagine Tomain saying that
 
Memorial Day for a shooting/hiking trip

IMG_20140526_150242_600_zps4baf2e2e.jpg


IMG_20140526_150555_284_zps8d0eed30.jpg
 
Where was this at, Tomain? Looks like a grand time and a beautiful area!
It was at the evil place that he went to have evil fun while I was working at evil dillards all day to go evil shooting with our somewhat evil best friend (anzberri's boytoy) and left me behind... that meanie...

Anyways here is a pic of my sergent and me, and a recent one of me while I was on orders.
setu4yha.jpg

pe5eteta.jpg


Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
 
I....I don't believe I've ever heard of that last name....
zink? It's german. I actually get a ton of comments on it being so different.
kinda makes boot camp hard to go unnoticed by drill sergeants...

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
 
A bit blurry but, fullmetal went out to change the wiper blades in the storm, silly fullmetal:

IzgZ4Ku.jpg
 
Last edited:
A bit blurry but, fullmetal went out to change the wiper blades in the storm, silly fullmetal:

IzgZ4Ku.jpg

I'd rather change wiper blades in a storm over -20 degree weather any day.... (Had to do that last winter)
 
Back
Top