Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Jun 15, 2014 #1 To our division Dads, here's wishing you a very happy day!
R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Jun 15, 2014 #2 My daddy came from Washington to Colorado to see me! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jun 15, 2014 #3 My dad, keeping the creepy cyborg deer population under control.
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Jun 15, 2014 #4 Yay Raz! Glad you got to see your dad. Sanctified, can't let those cyborg deer get the upper hand. They'd rule the earth!
Yay Raz! Glad you got to see your dad. Sanctified, can't let those cyborg deer get the upper hand. They'd rule the earth!
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jun 15, 2014 #5 My dad has been banned from eGO for around 5 years now. I'm not sure why and I don't really want to know why xD I made him a lovely card, anyway. c:
My dad has been banned from eGO for around 5 years now. I'm not sure why and I don't really want to know why xD I made him a lovely card, anyway. c:
I Illusion[INACTIVE] Poster Joined Feb 2, 2014 Messages 133 Jun 15, 2014 #6 I got a burger with my dad and then we went to go watch a video of my brother getting dropped on his head. 10/10. Would do again. No pictures though
I got a burger with my dad and then we went to go watch a video of my brother getting dropped on his head. 10/10. Would do again. No pictures though
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jun 15, 2014 #7 I'm separated from my dad by the pacific ocean.
A Abnormal Brain Poster Joined Oct 7, 2013 Messages 110 Jun 15, 2014 #8 Thanks! It was a GREAT day. How the hell did my daughter get to be seven...
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Jun 16, 2014 #9 I felt guilty of not having bought a present when I first saw this thread. Then I remembered, we don't have Father's Day the same day as you.
I felt guilty of not having bought a present when I first saw this thread. Then I remembered, we don't have Father's Day the same day as you.
R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Jun 16, 2014 #10 Then we went to the zoo! Such a great day.
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Jun 16, 2014 #11 Abe Normal said: Thanks! It was a GREAT day. How the hell did my daughter get to be seven... Click to expand... They grow up so fast!
Abe Normal said: Thanks! It was a GREAT day. How the hell did my daughter get to be seven... Click to expand... They grow up so fast!