freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Jul 8, 2014 #1 Anyone played the new beta maps yet?
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jul 8, 2014 #3 The event server is running rd_asteroid right now. It's a bit complicated and of course the map is incomplete. I don't really like the gamemode idea to be honest.
The event server is running rd_asteroid right now. It's a bit complicated and of course the map is incomplete. I don't really like the gamemode idea to be honest.
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Jul 8, 2014 #4 Rawburt said: The event server is running rd_asteroid right now. It's a bit complicated and of course the map is incomplete. I don't really like the gamemode idea to be honest. Click to expand... I played it for a bit. seems confusing at first, then complicated. Why did I have to kill the robots?
Rawburt said: The event server is running rd_asteroid right now. It's a bit complicated and of course the map is incomplete. I don't really like the gamemode idea to be honest. Click to expand... I played it for a bit. seems confusing at first, then complicated. Why did I have to kill the robots?