PC and Life Update

darksoul115

Poster
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
197
So after missing out on sooo many good events, talking to friends, and making unicorns I've decided to make some events of my own. First off aboot my laptop im currently getting it fixed, not much i can say because i dont know that much about it right now. As for my life I've been doing alot for me. For people who live in Texas or watches RoosterTeeth I went to RTX a gaming/internet convention (I bought alot of RWBY stuff), and after that i went camping for 3 days.

Soo there's a little update on my life and PC, again i hope to be back as soon as possible till then later
 
Pics of RWBY stuff, please. Can't just leave us hanging man!

Anyways, glad to hear from you again! Make them fix that laptop faster!
 
Pics of RWBY stuff, please.

Fine but i cant take any pictures all i can do is show you the pictures the store shows

This is the shirt i bought
RWBY-beuowolf.jpg


This the figure i bought
Ruby_figure_close_up.jpg


These is what i bought that i can show you but i also bought a RWBY DVD and soundtrack along with some buttons
 
You went to RTX?


......lucky. The premiere aired, right?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top