ShadowRaid

Mr. Lemming

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
1,316
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/shadowraid/

New heist! Kinda. Assuming you like playing it quiet that is.

Apparently ShadowRaid, you've got a whole 60 seconds after being spotted/doing something stupid to get the situation under control or that's game, set, match. Yup, it's a stealth-only heist. A possible new mask is up for grabs too if you manage to obtain it, as well as a shiny samurai armor on a stand.

And to boot, Payday 2 is up on a Free Weekend once again, as well as being 67% off!
 
Awesome Heist. Got the armor and bags on overkill, which is strangely easier than the other difficulties.
 
Yeah, since getting the hang of most of the guard pats I've soloed it on normal, hard, and overkill with little to no problems. Heck, I even managed to grab one of the rarest achievements in the game tonight, the elusive "I Will Pass Through Walls" one where you nab at least 6 bags of loot without killing anyone.

Now I'm repeatedly running it trying to get a corpse or something near the safe so I can solo-nab the armor...

/edit

W00t! Finally managed to get all 4 pieces back to the van (partly due to that stupid zipline not spawning on the dock once again), but this time without anyone being alerted!

Except that dang murkyguard who stumbled upon my bodybag/civvy hostage spot in the basement and tried calling it in, immediately getting a facefull of shotgun after he uttered "Unit Two-two-three" into his walkie for the transgression...
 
Last edited:
Just got the armor today, made it out with about 2 million total in items, wish they would make more missions like this
 
The jailbreak one will most likely be all stealth as well.

Maybe. The Dentist did say he had details on Hoxton's transfer, so it might be something akin to the Armored Transport heists too. Or perhaps go the route of the Election Day heist where if you screw up the first day it automatically goes loud?

On a side note, I absolutely hate Rats: Day 1 - Death Wish. I've not ever seen so many bulldozers in even my worst nightmares... :crying:
 
On a side note, I absolutely hate Rats: Day 1 - Death Wish. I've not ever seen so many bulldozers in even my worst nightmares... :crying:
I enjoy seeing bulldozers on deathwish as my .50cal rifle blasts through their faceshield and right through their ugly face.
 
I enjoy seeing bulldozers on deathwish as my .50cal rifle blasts through their faceshield and right through their ugly face.

See, that's easily doable typically yes. But we had really irked the Dozer Gods or something and were getting like 2-3 at a time...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top