I return from many months

Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
126
Job school... Lack of a computer None the less I return to make merriment with clan and all members watch the skies for I roam them again.
 
I remember you as well! :D

Welcome back! Hope to see you at an event soon. :)
 
all members watch the skies for I roam them again.

Oh...we're ready...

5162136946_df3fbe7fa6.jpg


Welcome back!
 
hey you... welcome back. I remember seeing your application
 
It's a TF2 tradition.

Much like how dumpster diving for our advisor trash is a CS:S tradition :P

you beat idol to it, hes gonna ban you, you know that right?
Actually no. Well, not for that anyways. It doesn't matter who does the asking; only that the question is asked.


Welcome back dragon. As you can see, not much has changed. We're still as loony as we ever were.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top