- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 943
Aloha my fellow BF Friends.
Therapy is going great and I have been able to walk a 2 mile walk without pain. Lost plenty of weight but it'll get better. Had 2 court sessions as well and trust me you wouldn't believe what people would say to get themselves ahead
sad but true.
Just wanted to check in and share some love with my dearly missed ego family. Once in a while I get to play some steam games and so forth but nothing great since the therapy clinic doesn't allow stationary PC's
therefore I will just have to tag a long with my tiny laptop lol . I hope to return to full duty soon and will keep you up to date.
Much love
Aloha
808-Stat3
Therapy is going great and I have been able to walk a 2 mile walk without pain. Lost plenty of weight but it'll get better. Had 2 court sessions as well and trust me you wouldn't believe what people would say to get themselves ahead
sad but true. Just wanted to check in and share some love with my dearly missed ego family. Once in a while I get to play some steam games and so forth but nothing great since the therapy clinic doesn't allow stationary PC's
therefore I will just have to tag a long with my tiny laptop lol . I hope to return to full duty soon and will keep you up to date. Much love
Aloha
808-Stat3
























lol ... Hope the wife will play well with that lol .. SEE YA ON THE BATTLEFIELD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!