Need A New Headset?

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,996
cmceres400.png


CoolerMaster has you covered. If you attend our next Clan Wide Meeting this Saturday @ 7 PM East, you will be entered to win a white CM Storm Ceres-400 gaming headset.

We will also be drawing the winner from our July giveaway contest.

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT COOLERMASTER
 
Yesssss

My 5 year old took a pair of toe nail clippers to my good pair of gaming head phones and asked "Daddy can't you fix them with tape?" GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
 
Cool. I'll definitely be there. Can't wait to hear whats new.
 
My 5 year old took a pair of toe nail clippers to my good pair of gaming head phones and asked "Daddy can't you fix them with tape?" GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Well, you could crimp/splice the wire back together and wrap it in electrical tape. So technicall,y your 5 year old was on to something :P
 
i definitely need this pair BAD

WHAT I'M USING NOW AND THERE CHEAP AS HECK AND ON LAST LEG

26492.png


help a poor redneck out PLEASE


btw less something comes up i plan on being there
 
i definitely need this pair BAD

WHAT I'M USING NOW AND THERE CHEAP AS HECK AND ON LAST LEG

26492.png


help a poor redneck out PLEASE


btw less something comes up i plan on being there

obviously I wont be there since I am not a member... but
lol, i was using a similar pair (a bit worse - walgreens special $7.99)

I have won 2 headsets in the last 6 months.. TT Cronos (terrible!) and Bitfenix FLO which I love. I have heard good things about the Ceres! good luck all!
 
obviously I wont be there since I am not a member... but
lol, i was using a similar pair (a bit worse - walgreens special $7.99)

I have won 2 headsets in the last 6 months.. TT Cronos (terrible!) and Bitfenix FLO which I love. I have heard good things about the Ceres! good luck all!

Why not become a member? It only take a min of time :)
 
Already a member of A51G (Area 51 Gamers) and LGS (which isnt really a clan.. more a bunch of idiots that used to play UT together hoping the UT4 will bring us back together! lol)

I could maybe be an honorary member? lol It funny.. after I posted that.. I went to my BF4 battlelog and noticed I have played on your server! :) - Havent played much Bf4 because its only recently that I can (finally built a new pc)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top