Bad Company 2 Time for Tips with Wolf!!!

SuicideWolf

I made one post
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
6
Hi guys,

Ever have trouble aiming with a tank??? This is a great tip.

This will take some practice, not too much but the more you do it the better you will get at it, but ALWAYS fire in the third person view. There is only drop, no lateral movement of the shell and unless the target is super close or far the shell almost always lands near the bottom of the crosshair box. its super simple. All those people who think i hack, just try it, its so much easier. It also stablizes the gun from bouncing up and down so you can fire while moving. Granted the shell moves laterally this time when you are at speed and you are strafing.

Hope this helps. :D

You'll all be knocking helis out of the sky in no time at all.
 
Last edited:
Quicker reload.

don't watch the animation of your character doing the reload sequence (especially the rockets), watch the bottom left that says you have ammo ready to use, once that fills quickly use your scroll on your mouse to change weapons then change back again and it is ready to use, much faster.
 
Quicker reload.

don't watch the animation of your character doing the reload sequence (especially the rockets), watch the bottom left that says you have ammo ready to use, once that fills quickly use your scroll on your mouse to change weapons then change back again and it is ready to use, much faster.

I do that all the time! Thought I was the only one!


Good to see you on the forums, btw. So... ever fill out an app yet?
 
I do that all the time! Thought I was the only one!


Good to see you on the forums, btw. So... ever fill out an app yet?

That's hilarious, I discovered it by accident and never shared it with anyone. I thought I was the only one!
 
Also if you are firing at a stationary tank with an at4, you can line it up shoot, and reload your next at4 while the first one is in transit.
 
3rd person with tank . . . I always had a harder time aiming like that.

I'll have to try it again.

Cheers!
 
Amazing, I got 5-6 kills on infantry, two tanks in quick succession and a heli using the third person view. Oh yeah, the pin for tank warfare too! Please don't tell anyone about that :)
 
Last edited:
Yep, 3rd person seems to be more effective for me, too. I have to admit I was pretty sceptical, but I was able to take out the VADs from the rise in front of A and I got a helo kill during the same life. Still feels awkward driving, and for a guy with no console experience the aspect feels weird depending on the angle/elevation, but this will just take some practice.

Definitely a good tip.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top