If You Read This, You'll Die

Joined
Feb 2, 2014
Messages
133
You're going to die now. It could be soon. It could be later. But now you're going to die. But 3srs. School stuff. Taking a break. When I come back I obviously won't be as active. Yadayadayada. Shouldn't be more than a week or two. See ya.
 
You're going to die now. It could be soon. It could be later. But now you're going to die. But 3srs. School stuff. Taking a break. When I come back I obviously won't be as active. Yadayadayada. Shouldn't be more than a week or two. See ya.

Okay Benuc. Hope. You have. fun. and a good time. With life. while you. Are gone.
 
I hope you don't forget our traditions when you're back from the Underworld.
Be sure to get me a picture of Cerberus, kay?
 
Gah seeing these threads reminds me I have less than a week
 
Gah seeing these threads reminds me I have less than a week

Gah, seeing these threads reminds me I am an adult, and go to work 5 days a week, and pay a mortgage, my son's tuition, taxes, insurance, utilities, food, health care bills....

but, at least no credit cards or car loans :)

And, I go to school, if I want to (which will be a lot soon).
 
Gah, seeing these threads reminds me I am an adult, and go to work 5 days a week, and pay a mortgage, my son's tuition, taxes, insurance, utilities, food, health care bills....
Dude, I totally play that game too man! I'm usually on the Florida server. I'm a Level-46 Disgruntled Employee currently working on my drinking and social apathy skills.
 
Just remember that being a freshman is hard. Not going to say it gets easier, but I will say you'll get used to it.

Keep on top of stuff, learn things. Etc.

Have fun.

EDIT: For some reason I was thinking of mason54 being a freshman this year, so I may have gotten the grade incorrect.
 
Last edited:
Just remember that being a freshman is hard. Not going to say it gets easier, but I will say you'll get used to it.

Keep on top of stuff, learn things. Etc.

Have fun.

Actually, at my school, being a freshman is easier than being in 8th grade. That being said, 8th grade was pretty freaking hard in retrospect. Freshman year is quite often considered a joke, and I have the hardest possible schedule. So, we'll see how it goes. However, for one night only, (until I'm officially back) I will be on TF2 for the recruitment drive (link: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269873).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top