- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 4,354
Hello TF2ers,
I have been unable to play as much as I'd like due to a very nasty break in my leg that has me bedridden and unable to climb the stairs to my office. I miss you all and I miss our servers.
Soooo....
I'd love to do a little screenshot contest. I want to see your best screenshots that define "EdgeGamers TF2" for you. It could be domming leadership, clicking heads on your favorite map, Heavy towers, meleeing during server filling or whatever else you find enjoyable and memorable about our division.
Captions that explain your screenshot are a bonus.
You have until Friday evening to submit your entries to this thread. You may enter as many times as you want. I will select the top three at the end of the week and hand out some goodies.
So get out there and how me your TF2!

I have been unable to play as much as I'd like due to a very nasty break in my leg that has me bedridden and unable to climb the stairs to my office. I miss you all and I miss our servers.
Soooo....
I'd love to do a little screenshot contest. I want to see your best screenshots that define "EdgeGamers TF2" for you. It could be domming leadership, clicking heads on your favorite map, Heavy towers, meleeing during server filling or whatever else you find enjoyable and memorable about our division.
Captions that explain your screenshot are a bonus.
You have until Friday evening to submit your entries to this thread. You may enter as many times as you want. I will select the top three at the end of the week and hand out some goodies.
So get out there and how me your TF2!












