Please welcome,

well hello

hi


Thanks everyone. Fun fact, I actually regulared an eGO COD4 Crash server back years ago when I played COD4. Fun times. More recently I have made my way to the BF4 servers and TTT, but TF2 is mainly where I do work.

I know a few of you, along with some people in BF division were asking me to join, and I was kinda non-committal, I just like to make sure that online squads/groups are a good fit for me before I commit. Also kind of a personal preference, as for my main squad in Black Hawk Down, you had to have 40 hours in the server and be invited before you could join, so sometimes I just feel it necessary to have that time before I decide. After all, it's a two way relationship, so this way I know if there are any issues that would make it hard to be in a group I know about them.

Also so that I know that you like me too, hehe.

If you are in Hightower, watch yer heads.
 
I could have sworn you were already in eGO.

tEofIoz.png


We hope you have a great time here!

Here's some links to get you started:


<-- The Total Guide to the TF2 Division
Everything you need to know about being in eGO!

<-- Edgegamers Steam Group <-- eGO TF2 Steam Group

<-- Teamspeak 3 Info
We use Teamspeak 3 for all our meetings, events, or just plain hanging out. Get to know people here!

<-- TF2 Division Event Info
We have events daily! Check them out.

<-- Game Server Listing
All of our servers.

<-- Leadership Roster
The guys in charge. They'll be happy to assist you with anything you need.

<-- My Steam profile
Feel free to add me on Steam or PM me on the forums if you have any further questions, or even if you just want someone to chat with.
In game, you'll find me filling or playing on Egypt or Dustbowl.​


Before you begin your time in this division, there are a few things you must know:

The walk-in fridge in the back is accessible to anyone. Just don't wander into the Leadership section, it smells and who knows what's in there.
Most of us love cats as much as our Division Leader, Kazoo.
Many of us love anime.
All of us love hats.
It's always Kazoo's birthday
It's always Kazoo's fault
Please turn in your sanity at the kiosk near the front door. Thank you.

Good luck ;)
 
Welcome to the division! hope you had fun last night in Warpath.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top