Maserati's Mustoreo

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Yea...Fullmetal made me do it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyiuBMve8KQ[/ame]

(The video that was meant to be posted but Fullmetal is a terrible camera person)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Oi2SGKocpE[/ame]

Lastly, this cat was to do one but it was like nyaaaa~~~
lzu5pw5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bringing back a long lost eGO tradition! I love it!
 
I seem to have failed in changing the tradition to Mustbrownies :(
 
I seem to have failed in changing the tradition to Mustbrownies :(
Both are equally nauseating. @_@
Way to drag a cat into it, well played(I though Kazoo already did one, why again?)
Did what? Mustoreo? It was a lost tradition when I joined. (And it should've remained lost. :X )
I liked it better when Fullmetal chugged mustard
Just thinking about that makes me sick... x_x
 
I seem to have failed in changing the tradition to Mustbrownies :(

It's ok, just peer pressure others into doing a mustbrownie, peer pressure always works, even if it's socially unaccpeted, I don't know why though, you get what you want...
 
hue hue so am I the only certified leadership member in this place now XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top