Thanks =(eGO)=!

Happy birthday man
Don't be mad they skipped right over me too
Even after I made a post bout it
I honestly think you have to be part of the in crowd or something to get noticed
 
You most likely will be skipped unles you make real good friends in eGO, I try to wish everyone a happy birthday, because I check the birthday page on the forums page.
And I believe I sent you a happy birthday thing.
 
Thanks =(eGO)= for remembering me on my birthday. :)

Happy birthday man
Don't be mad they skipped right over me too
Even after I made a post bout it
I honestly think you have to be part of the in crowd or something to get noticed

us lone wolfs gots to stick togethor #lonely4eva

Happy b day bro - go out and make some good memories or bad ones (if ya kno what a mean chika-chika)
:laugh: [but no srsly get your bum outside n party until daybreak :D]
 
Last edited:
You most likely will be skipped unles you make real good friends in eGO, I try to wish everyone a happy birthday, because I check the birthday page on the forums page.
And I believe I sent you a happy birthday thing.
Thanks, greatly appreciated.
 
us lone wolfs gots to stick togethor #lonely4eva

Happy b day bro - go out and make some good memories or bad ones (if ya kno what a mean chika-chika)
:laugh: [but no srsly get your bum outside n party until daybreak :D]
Thanks, greatly appreciated. :)
 
Happy birthday! Shame that many great people are skipped over when it comes to Birthdays in eGO. Expecting only 2-3 to notice tomorrow for my day. xD
 
Happy Birthday young man!!!
cool-smiley-018.gif
cool-smiley-027.gif


party-smiley-015.gif

party-smiley-050.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top