- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 4,354
We are only 3 recruits away from our September goal.
3...
THREE!
I am so very proud of this division, everyone who has recruited someone and the Recruitment Hosts for all of your hard work bringing up our recruiting numbers and I truly believe we can get that last 3. I'd especially like to see us surpass our goal.
So I am challenging each of you to help us reach or pass our goal by getting 3 or more new members by September 30th.
If you do...
1. I will post in the Post Yourself thread (some people have been asking me to show my face)
2. We will do a Member's Choice event and you will all get to vote on the map and/or games that are done at this event (and invite your new recruits)
Can we do it?
Yes we can!
:thumbup:
3...
THREE!
I am so very proud of this division, everyone who has recruited someone and the Recruitment Hosts for all of your hard work bringing up our recruiting numbers and I truly believe we can get that last 3. I'd especially like to see us surpass our goal.
So I am challenging each of you to help us reach or pass our goal by getting 3 or more new members by September 30th.
If you do...
1. I will post in the Post Yourself thread (some people have been asking me to show my face)
2. We will do a Member's Choice event and you will all get to vote on the map and/or games that are done at this event (and invite your new recruits)
Can we do it?
Yes we can!
:thumbup:
























