Gmod EC Program


Article: Icydud / Edited: Jon

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Along with a number of recent improvements to our Trouble in Terrorist Town Server, the addition of spectator deathmatch, and a handful of new maps, the Operation:X Division Leadership is proud to announce the beginning of the Garry's Mod Event Program.

Op:X is currently looking for a few dedicated members to join the Event Coordinator Team. If you are interested in becoming an EC, please look over the requirements and send the application information below to Icydud or Drew-X.

Application Form:
1. Availability and time you are willing to devote to our program.
2. How many total hours do you have on Garry's Mod?
3. How can you benefit Gmod and Op:X as a whole?
4. Describe yourself.


Requirements:
Must be part of the Op:X Division
Must be an O
Must have a mic
Must be open to speaking
Active TeamSpeak user
Must be willing to work as part of a team</div>​
 
Last edited:
I would love to when I get my P!!! I love playing the gmod server
 

Latest posts

Back
Top