Creepy Spooky Skeletons!

Jack

Famous
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
543
Many of you may not know but I work in a haunted house owned by my father. This isn't so much as important than the fact that I have to go die about once a year and walk aimlessly for 6 hours each night sniffing, growling and chasing the kind people who visit Creepy Hollow!

here are some links:(I'm not linking to everything due to pride & cowardice)
http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_in_rosharon_Texas_creepy_hollow_haunted

http://creepyhollowhauntedhouse.com/ <-- not a fan of this website. 7/10 could be better

With this post know that I will be missing and or grumpy due to lack of sleep from now on.
 
I can't belibe I forgot this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5GPmV2_WqA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5GPmV2_WqA[/ame]
 
Dancing_skeleton.gif
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdSemAMzdY[/ame]

Have fun with your lack of sleep! :D
 
If you want to make a haunted house this easy, set a room with 10 computers playing 5 nights at Freddie's. It's that simple!
 
If you want to make a haunted house this easy, set a room with 10 computers playing 5 nights at Freddie's. It's that simple!

5 nights at Freddie's is a kids game compared to Creepy Hollow. #JustSaying

(Am I the only one who think 5 nights at Freddies isn't scary at all?)
 
Am I supposed to assume you're this lovely man on the home page of your website?

fnvdao.jpg

(just makin sure im not breaking any blood rules m8)
 
5 nights at Freddie's is a kids game compared to Creepy Hollow. #JustSaying

(Am I the only one who think 5 nights at Freddies isn't scary at all?)
That's probably because you are used to jumpscares. Other people are more fragile. :<

Although I must say, I have been enjoying watching the videos of people playing the game. Reactions are hilarious.
 
5 nights at Freddie's is a kids game compared to Creepy Hollow. #JustSaying

(Am I the only one who think 5 nights at Freddies isn't scary at all?)

Are either of these an "enjoyable" experience? Too often when I've tried to watch/play a horror movie or game, it involved something super messed up, like torture. I can't stand that :(
 
Am I supposed to assume you're this lovely man on the home page of your website?

fnvdao.jpg

(just makin sure im not breaking any blood rules m8)

That's a 50 year old guy, I'm the zombie (The video has a bit of me.)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top