It's a Convoy!

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
There was no event last night, so we improvised!
Post your screenshots here.


Also, you missed being in the presence of a legend... RESPAWN.
HaZz7I8.png


And of course, I had to let him activate RESPAWN Mode?
YgRMkur.png


But then I got tired of his shenanigans and had to punch him, he may be a legend, but no ones safe from The Mother Punchers?
mAxJxmZ.png




Also, Wize and DJ got tauntrekt!
MsBasbf.png

oQdNBDu.png
 
Events make people happy!
FD5A638E6A7CA3C2B1000BF88BDA9B7C8EF32A65

B00C0289CC80C7B7337D5604BC64C179E3A62FD1


Taunt kills:
4B9F6DC2464A1C1E5EACA2186581C511A3521149


Hi Sneaky
864208BBDDEB4CED764C1E6E791828D97E48DB39


Last pic of Mister36 as a G
593F372E805C6B1909DD52317CDB325C137EB358
 
See, this is what happens when you put Convoy on a server. I come in and respawn all over that server! I had a lot of fun last night. I have no idea where my mic is right now (just moved), so I was a little quiet, but it was a definite blast from the past getting to play on Convoy again and getting to muck about with RESPAWN Mode again. :)

I actually stuck around and played some 2Fort later on and saw some more familiar faces. It's actually kind of amazing to me to see that there are still so many people around from when I was still one of the guys running the show.

Thanks again for all the laughs last night. Maybe I'll find some time to jump in again soon.
 
See, this is what happens when you put Convoy on a server. I come in and respawn all over that server! I had a lot of fun last night. I have no idea where my mic is right now (just moved), so I was a little quiet, but it was a definite blast from the past getting to play on Convoy again and getting to muck about with RESPAWN Mode again. :)

I actually stuck around and played some 2Fort later on and saw some more familiar faces. It's actually kind of amazing to me to see that there are still so many people around from when I was still one of the guys running the show.

Thanks again for all the laughs last night. Maybe I'll find some time to jump in again soon.

We'd love to see you back anytime!

You probably don't remember me as I was not an "official" member back then but I know you/ know of you.
 
See, this is what happens when you put Convoy on a server. I come in and respawn all over that server! I had a lot of fun last night. I have no idea where my mic is right now (just moved), so I was a little quiet, but it was a definite blast from the past getting to play on Convoy again and getting to muck about with RESPAWN Mode again. :)

I actually stuck around and played some 2Fort later on and saw some more familiar faces. It's actually kind of amazing to me to see that there are still so many people around from when I was still one of the guys running the show.

Thanks again for all the laughs last night. Maybe I'll find some time to jump in again soon.

The legend.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top