[Event] PropHunt!

Clavietika

Active Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
353
Thanks everyone for joining us for PropHunt Night! Post your comments and screenshots here!
ALSO, if you want to play on a particular map next time, let us know!
And lastly, don't forget to come to VP's Birthday Bash tomorrow! :D
​
 
1024x640.resizedimage


The glitched tired.
 
Last edited:
T'was fun!

Wasn't a huge fan of the second map, but it's good to hang out. =)
 
I got home a bit late and went straight to my school work :(

Hope you guys had fun :D
 
I have some awesome screenies, I'll be posting when I get back after class.
 
Good event, but let's go for a bigger map next time. That second one was way too small for the props to ever win.

Suggestions:
ph_warehouse_b1.bsp
ph_cargo_b7.bsp
ph_oasis_a1.bsp
 
Good event, but let's go for a bigger map next time. That second one was way too small for the props to ever win.

Suggestions:
ph_warehouse_b1.bsp
ph_cargo_b7.bsp
ph_oasis_a1.bsp

This, please.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top