Its not possible

Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
51
I was overtaken in Neon Anihilator kills! I was number 1 with ~810 kills a week ago and Halo Racer was #2 with ~300. I was ahead by 500 kills and have since racked up another 175 kills. This guy who hasnt been on since the 11th racked up over 700 kills with the anihilator in a couple days! What the hell happened!?

http://edgegamers.gameme.com/weaponinfo/1484

it doesn't make sense!
 
Last edited:
#1, Eather really good player. #2 Aim bot #3, teamed up with a friend
 
#1, Eather really good player. #2 Aim bot #3, teamed up with a friend

#1 he has a lower pyro K/D than me by about .5 and I've been pyrosharking for a couple months. #2 You can't really aimbot with a melee and if he is then he should be banned.
#3 he'd have to spend about 3 hours of just anihilating his friend to do that. and his recent sessions don't make make sense with that.
 
Who is who? Im on the link you posted but i dont see your forum name... or know who overtook you?

Are you Namedesu or 2nd Amendment? Noticed you don't have an E tag on the forum
 
Who is who? Im on the link you posted but i dont see your forum name... or know who overtook you?

Are you Namedesu or 2nd Amendment? Noticed you don't have an E tag on the forum

I'm 2nd Amendment( I was running around with the warrior's spirit last night)/pyroshark/khanman88.


The reason I don't have an e tag is because I joined up but ultimately left because I don't agree with certain members of leadership
 
Hes an old player who stopped coming on our servers for a time. Once his activity hit 0%, he was taken off all the scoreboards. He recently came back so his activity level hit 100% and his stats are counted in the rankings again.
 
Hes an old player who stopped coming on our servers for a time. Once his activity hit 0%, he was taken off all the scoreboards. He recently came back so his activity level hit 100% and his stats are counted in the rankings again.
Exactly. I was just about to type this up. Thanks Radio!
 
Hes an old player who stopped coming on our servers for a time. Once his activity hit 0%, he was taken off all the scoreboards. He recently came back so his activity level hit 100% and his stats are counted in the rankings again.

Thank you! I knew it was impossible to get that many kills in such a short time without something else being added in
 
*checks black rose leaderboards*

:)

Anyway, what radio said.
 
Idle servers have bots that respawn and can be killed quickly and easily, if you're going for unscrupulously-gained kills.
 
HaloRacer is the destroyer of worlds.

pyro_shark_sign_by_dragonith-d6esjao.png
 
Hes an old player who stopped coming on our servers for a time. Once his activity hit 0%, he was taken off all the scoreboards. He recently came back so his activity level hit 100% and his stats are counted in the rankings again.

^Thanks!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top