What would you want to see?

Aniston

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
836
If there were going to be a new Counter Strike that comes out in Fall 2015, what would you want to see on it? Any new guns, features, maps?

I would personally want more shotguns and snipers to decimate with.
 
I would love to see smoke grenades that actually work. I would also like to see body armor/helmets work against the rounds, even if it's a small amount. Also it would be interesting to have movement speed based on health. If you're running around with 1hp I think you should move at maybe 60% speed.
 
Snipers only, remove the scope.

The whole game will be made for no-scoping and nothing else.
 
Is this scenario completely hypothetical or is there rumors of an actual new counter strike?
 
A gun with the firerate and ammo of the Negev, the damage and scope of the AWP, and the recoil of the P90. Oh, and 128 tick MM servers.
 
Nah its been the same for years. (Decluding a few buffs and additions.) And also we are the intrewebz we dont liek change or new things :P
 
Better models,
Better hit boxes
New maps
Better Map editor/editing suite
Better textures,
Better VAC
Improve general server-client issues.
 
Riot shields and purchasing primary and secondary ammo separately!!

#backtocs1.6
 
Riot shields !!

Oh sweet bby jebus yus.

xpEzh8u.gif
 
Oh! Thought of something else!

Can we have actual vehicle physics. It seems like the source engine doesn't know how to do cars and the like. (I'm looking at you Half-Life 2).
 
Grenades doing more damage. Able to bleed out if injured maybe?
 
Back
Top