Good day, everyone! This here is Job Larson with a special update for y'all. Now, I know many of you are already purveyors of my fine brand of vintage orange juice, but I have a favor for you. My good friends Caelestis and Insomnia Princess of Random, Nerdy, and Geeky, one of them newfangled Internets podcasts, sat down with A Nudist Colony not too long ago and they wanted me to pass on the word. I may be old-fashioned, just like my orange juice, but I have mighty strong views about nudist colonies. I'm grateful this was only an audio podcast and not a video one. Just thinking about it...mercy!
If you're fixin' to listen to their show, you just be clickin' this link below and listen to them talk about an excitin' time involving bleeding, singing, and o' course, premium orange juice. Y'all come back now, y'hear?
If you're fixin' to listen to their show, you just be clickin' this link below and listen to them talk about an excitin' time involving bleeding, singing, and o' course, premium orange juice. Y'all come back now, y'hear?






















