Welcome New Members!

Mister36

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
2,467
Let's give a warm welcome to four new members that have recently joined!

GT (GreenThunder)
Chandler The Cat
CamelMan
Gilgamesh05

HATS ALL AROUND!
 
New Tributes for the Hunger Games?

May the odds be ever in your favor! :3
 
"May the force be ever in your favor, mister Potter." -Gandalf, in The Chronicles of Narnia (Steven Moffat)
 
Gilgamesh, sorry you never got that flower man. Stupid serpent right?
Welcome to TF2 :P
 
I call dibs.
I need them... for things.
 
Welcome everybody! I look forward to seeing you around the servers. Be sure to fill with me!!!
 
Gilgamesh finally joined?!?! I've been gibbing that guy for years. Woot!
 
Welcome :) Y'all should join events/fills/TS and get to know your future BFFs!
 
tEofIoz.png


We hope you have a great time here!

Here's some links to get you started:


<-- The Total Guide to the TF2 Division
Everything you need to know about being in eGO!

<-- Edgegamers Steam Group <-- eGO TF2 Steam Group

<-- Teamspeak 3 Info
We use Teamspeak 3 for all our meetings, events, or just plain hanging out. Get to know people here!

<-- TF2 Division Event Info
We have events daily! Check them out.

<-- Game Server Listing
All of our servers.

<-- Leadership Roster
The guys in charge. They'll be happy to assist you with anything you need.

<-- My Steam profile
Feel free to add me on Steam or PM me on the forums if you have any further questions, or even if you just want someone to chat with.
In game, you'll find me filling or playing on Egypt or Dustbowl.​


Before you begin your time in this division, there are a few things you must know:

The walk-in fridge in the back is accessible to anyone. Just don't wander into the Leadership section, it smells and who knows what's in there.
Most of us love cats as much as Kazoo.
Many of us love anime.
All of us love hats.
It's always Kazoo's birthday
It's always Kazoo's fault
Be sure to check in with Insomnia Princess at the front desk, she will be glad to take your sanity and get you everything you need to start in eGO (even her precious cookies)

Good luck ;)
 
That makes 3 people named Gilgamesh I know. This one, a French one and the one from mesopotamia. That last one is kind of a jerk.

Stay away from anything with my name on it in the fridge. I will know if you took my stuff. I will find you and I will make you drink it all in one sitting to teach you a lesson.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top