Worst Event Ever! 11/10/2014

Jonny!

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
772
Than you all for coming out to the Worst Event Ever hosted by the worst EC ever. Please post any screenshots that you have from the event!

Be sure to join Maserati tomorrow for Mario Cart Night and then after join me in TS3 for a recruitment class!
 
Im going to make a spray of this. lol look at that stupid spies face lol. river rat copying my costume lol. you can never go gold till I teach you the ways of scout. river ratt. lol
 
BTW reminder I got a bounty on my head tomarrow. I will show have a crack at me lol. Reward from river ratt is a key and a reward from me is you are my newest rival.
 
Im going to make a spray of this. lol look at that stupid spies face lol. river rat copying my costume lol. you can never go gold till I teach you the ways of scout. river ratt. lol

i was about to be really mad, then i realized that's not my spy!
 
forgive me but I hate spies lol. I hate playing em I hate fighting em lol.so every spy I have played as I sucked and every spy accept my uncle died or got found. lol meet you in the next event
 

Latest posts

Back
Top