[Friday] VP :3's Swagtacular Social Hour!

VP :3

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
4,834
vhEILlP.png


That's right ladies and gentlemen... And Mister Adam... Returning from a too-long-to-care hiatus is the TF2 Social Hour event! Join myself and whoever else shows up for late night shenanigans that will definitely last into the morning!
(Provided you don't bust your head on a coffee table).

Who: VP :3 and you people
When: Friday, starting at 10 PM CST/11 PM EST
Where: Our friendly teamspeak rated R room
Why: because we can

To get into this prestigious social hour... You must tell Mister Adam and I why Nickelback is your favorite band when asked.​

A few of the things that we'll be doing...

loving short shorts
not playing tf2 or video games
being social
learn why nudist loves being nude so much (scheduled for 3 am)
seeing who our quickest "never have i ever" loser is
blowing up computers with mister adam

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsdL32MFJL4[/ame]

For a special segment earlier/later in the night, I need questions from YOU guys! Please keep the questions nonsexual and away from family related matters, as well as appropriate to ask. The leadership member must answer your question, permitted they are okay with participating in the activity. The best part is, they won't know any of the questions until they are asked. :lol:


*I do not endorse drinking for this event... (Mister Adam)
 
Last edited:
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

My rum and I will be there.
 
Totally anonymous, nobody will know, not even myself. This doesn't mean to submit inappropriate questions.
 
Totally anonymous, nobody will know, not even myself. This doesn't mean to submit inappropriate questions.

I promise mine went inappropriate, but if there are a lot of funny questions on the same page, it's probably mine. And if your viewing the questions per sheet, I'll pm you my question so you know it's mine, I want to know the reactions...
 
I promise mine went inappropriate, but if there are a lot of funny questions on the same page, it's probably mine. And if your viewing the questions per sheet, I'll pm you my question so you know it's mine, I want to know the reactions...

I never said yours were inappropriate, I don't know who submitted what. But I gotta say, you guys ask some pretty serious lame questions... You guys should be more fun with them. :D
 
I never said yours were inappropriate, I don't know who submitted what. But I gotta say, you guys ask some pretty serious lame questions... You guys should be more fun with them. :D

I'll give you better ones when i get home tonight.
 
I never said yours were inappropriate, I don't know who submitted what. But I gotta say, you guys ask some pretty serious lame questions... You guys should be more fun with them. :D

Oh trust me, there was much fun to be had. I was chuckling writing the questions. Is it ok if I put who? As one of the questions?
It may or may not have been for
crashrit
 

Latest posts

Back
Top