Dreamhack 2014

For anyone who doesn't know about the whole fnatic boost thing, basically fnatic has apparently been holding on to a very overpowered boost spot on de_overpass, and after they have used it to secure a win vs LDLC (16-13, they came back from 12-3), it has been pointed out that it is most likely an illegal spot. Dreamhack officials are currently reviewing the evidence, and will make a decision before tomorrow's matches.(I think) You can find the evidence and updates at the reddit page.

This video should clear up what the boost spot is capable of, and why it allowed fnatic to come back from a 12-3 half.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRY_TRipfpQ&list=UUpFcHE36IoySjYj1Rytxyog"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRY_TRipfpQ&list=UUpFcHE36IoySjYj1Rytxyog[/ame]
 
overpass will be replayed
official release video: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wor34WKxkpM[/ame]
 
Watched all the games so far, pretty hype. But that Overpass... Been watching the twitter drama unfold all day, can't believe this. All respect for Fnatic lost, LDLC used a legitimate boost (from what I've heard and read, please correct me if I'm wrong). And then cArn telling Fnatic the ruling and them "crying and wanting to pull out of the tourney", how disgusting.
 
Fnatic has given an official forfeit in the match against LDLC. LDLC is playing the semi final against Na?Vi at 16:30 CET
 
Fnatic has given an official forfeit in the match against LDLC. LDLC is playing the semi final against Na’Vi at 16:30 CET

where did you see this?

Edit: found it

[ame="https://twitter.com/DreamHack/status/538686133992177664"]https://twitter.com/DreamHack/status/538686133992177664[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Wow... so pissed. I never got to place my a sticker for NaVi vs LDLC. There was never an option. Freaking silver again.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top