Counter-Strike: Source

Instinct_

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
1,109
I recently came back to CS:S after about roughly 2-3 years, and I used to play competitively. I played CAL and BoE and ESEA. I was wondering if we have a competitive team or does CSS still do competitive in general?

-geMinox.
 
Unfortunately, source is long dead. We do have a CSGO team, but we are currently not recruiting :(. Always love seeing old source players :)
 
:( I don't even have CS:GO, I really enjoy the gameplay in soruce too :P Personally, CS:GO looks kind of too modern for me.

-geMinox.
 
:( I don't even have CS:GO, I really enjoy the gameplay in soruce too :P Personally, CS:GO looks kind of too modern for me.

-geMinox.

Takes a while to get used to. I hated the game when it first came out, now it is really fun especially when you matchmake with friends. I'm sure we can find someone with a copy of GO for you :)
 
If anyone is willing to do so, I would most certainly give a try :)

-geMinox.
 
Add me on steam and I'll gift it to you sometime today.
 
Hey brah

I hated CS:GO at first, but after a few comp games I finally got into it. I suck but if you ever wana play some casual or surf/minigames you can add me on steam :D.
 
Hey brah

I hated CS:GO at first, but after a few comp games I finally got into it. I suck but if you ever wana play some casual or surf/minigames you can add me on steam :D.

would not recommenced 0/10
 

Latest posts

Back
Top