- Joined
- Dec 12, 2010
- Messages
- 2,054
Hey there LoL people!
I'm Sharknado (not sure if you know me) and I'm on the News Team as a graphics artist! I also do art for GMod, CS, and TF2. I've started to get back into league and I got this idea that I want my own overlay! Before I do this though, I need to flex my skills a little more on overlays.
This is where you come in! I'm willing to make overlays for anyone who wants one! Now, I'm not sure how to exactly make the overlay work... but I'll still make them for anyone that wants one! Just reply to this thread with the dimensions you play the game with, if you livestream (or youtube), and any specifics on what you want!
Thanks for the replies and I look forward to working with you all!
EDIT: I made a test overlay. Here is the result.
-Sharknado,
News Team Graphics Department
I'm Sharknado (not sure if you know me) and I'm on the News Team as a graphics artist! I also do art for GMod, CS, and TF2. I've started to get back into league and I got this idea that I want my own overlay! Before I do this though, I need to flex my skills a little more on overlays.
This is where you come in! I'm willing to make overlays for anyone who wants one! Now, I'm not sure how to exactly make the overlay work... but I'll still make them for anyone that wants one! Just reply to this thread with the dimensions you play the game with, if you livestream (or youtube), and any specifics on what you want!
Thanks for the replies and I look forward to working with you all!
EDIT: I made a test overlay. Here is the result.
-Sharknado,
News Team Graphics Department
Last edited:















