Planetside 2 Weekly Night Ops

2a0skrk.jpg

Article: Insomnia Princess / Edited: Ratfire / Image: Versed

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">PlanetSide 2 has made a small change to their Wednesday event. As of November, Wednesday Night Ops is now held at 8:00 PM Eastern instead of 9:00 PM. This is to allow more compatible times with school and work schedules. Friday Night Ops will remain at 9:00 PM Eastern.

If you have not played PlanetSide 2 in a while, you're invited to come back and check it out with the regular PS2 Ops crew. If you're worried about lag or other issues from the last time you played the game, the developers have ironed out some of the issues from merging into the new Emerald Server.

Never played PlanetSide 2 before? Come over and visit the Operation: X forum for PlanetSide to learn more about this fun game.</div>​
 
Last edited:
I hadn't played Planetside in at least six months and joined the PS2 crew in Teamspeak last night, it was a lot of fun. If you guys haven't played in a while or have yet to try it, I'd say it's definitively worth a (second) shot.
 
I hadn't played Planetside in at least six months and joined the PS2 crew in Teamspeak last night, it was a lot of fun. If you guys haven't played in a while or have yet to try it, I'd say it's definitively worth a (second) shot.

100% agree with this.
 
Woo planetside! I miss playing, my main computer can't play it, so I play when I can. I'm trying to get a better computer so I can play more. Hope to be back soon!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top