Foundry Needs Your Help

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
Hello folks,

I know we've all been busy with the holidays and I told you not to worry about things too much in the meantime. That said, Foundry could use a little love. It's dropping in rankings and we'd like to get it back up there where it belongs.

For a little perspective, ours is still the #1 Foundry server in all of TF2, despite being eGO's lowest ranked TF2 server.

xk6KRwl.png


There is a good solid following for Foundry and this server brings in new pubs, making it a good recruiting opportunity as well.

This server is worth keeping and while I don't worry about a few days of dropping numbers around the holidays, I would like to keep it full as much as possible for those who love it and appreciate playing there.

So if you're looking to do something to help the community, hop on Foundry and help get it going if it's dead. If you're looking to play with me, just shoot me a message. I'm always up to shooting some faces over there and I'll gladly jump in and help out. All it takes is a few people playing to bring in those Foundry regulars who see our server in the rankings and it usually fills itself up fairly easily. We just need to kick-start it from time to time.

Huge thanks to those who have already been doing this and to Ric and the CS guys who came over the other night to help out. That's what eGO is all about- community helping community, breaking down divisional walls.
 
And just to add some more perspective. Although our rankings are down right now in this holiday slump:

Hightower is #14

xOsh3XQ.png


Dustbowl is #27

jcfcK7N.png


Harvest is #13

h4dL4GP.png


So we're doing well with what we have. If we get all these servers in the top 500 overall (as is my goal), we'll be doing even better.

I just want you all to remember when you look at our daily server rankings, you are looking at the rankings in all TF2 servers. If you look at the server type itself, you will see that we are ranked fairly well. So don't think you're failing when you see red.

Keep up the good work!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top