H1Z1 - Lets play it? :)

Ex

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,227
EDIT: I am playing on Damnation PVP Server



H1Z1 Is out now! https://www.h1z1.com/home $19.99 on steam and they're expected to fix launch servers soon if you've already got it you probably haven't got on to play yet :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/295110/


[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ko5AXctkIE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ko5AXctkIE[/ame]

If you guys are playing it maybe we can all play together on the same servers and maybe get a room in teamspeak for it?

How many people are interested in this game?
 
Last edited:
Think a better version of Dayz + Rust = H1Z1 Alpha. It will only get better.

There are also options to join PVE servers for those that don't want to get ganked.
 
As someone who plays on servers managed by SOE, be prepared to deal with server crashes, unbalanced gameplay, and in general, idiocy by SOE.
 
It's pay to support the game or wait until its fully released to play for free.
 
Lol, its the new way of companies to get beta testers for freeeeeeeeeeeeee and make money at the same time!

LOL. Have not seen you in a long long time GGVW. Don't know the numbers but seeing all the twitch streams going. I'm guessing they made some good money.
 
$20 isn't a big deal to have fun with friends. I am having a great time.

The only negative thing i've heard about the game is that people are saying its Pay 2 win. As in you can buy airdrops for gear. This, however is not true. I haven't spent a dime and stolen 3 of these so called P2W airdrops that other people paid for. You can call them in; however they can drop just about anywhere in your vicinity. Then you have to defend it while it drops and fight off zombies that are inside.
 
Think a better version of Dayz + Rust = H1Z1 Alpha. It will only get better.

There are also options to join PVE servers for those that don't want to get ganked.

Yes, I would have to agree after watching a few gameplays on YouTube :P

-Instinct_
 
$20 isn't a big deal to have fun with friends. I am having a great time.

The only negative thing i've heard about the game is that people are saying its Pay 2 win. As in you can buy airdrops for gear. This, however is not true. I haven't spent a dime and stolen 3 of these so called P2W airdrops that other people paid for. You can call them in; however they can drop just about anywhere in your vicinity. Then you have to defend it while it drops and fight off zombies that are inside.

SOE has rubbed me the wrong way twice already. First a game that will come out F2P but I have to pay $20 for the privilege of playing the incomplete alpha.

You can debate whether it is truly P2W, but it is a bad imbalancing mechanic and should go. Sure maybe solo you can steal them. But soon enough as groups form, people will have enough to properly defend a drop. Combine that with them being willing to shell ou some $$ and they can guarantee their "clan" is well stocked. P2W? Maybe not. Bad mechanic? Absolutely.
 
Having much fun, the skill base seems incredibly low. I have killed thirteen players already with my trusty branch. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to play together :D
Update: Got killed as soon as I logged in :(
 
Last edited:
im looking for people to play with. I have some charactors all on a few servers.
 
Back
Top